Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to my blog.Today I will be reviewing another product from my Maybelline haul. I know its been a while but I wanted to make sure that I tried the product nicely before forming any opinions about it.
Maybelline’s fitme concealer created a lot of hype in the beauty world so I got excited and picked it up. It is said to be a dupe of the NARS radiant creamy concealer. Though I haven’t tried the NARS radiant creamy concealer (which comes with a big price tag) buying the Maybelline concealer was a good option since it costs less. So lets see whether the concealer lives upto its hype or not!
* PACKAGING: The concealer comes in a narrow bottle with a twist up cap. The product is visible from the packaging which is good while selecting the shade and also for checking the quantity left. It has a doe foot applicator which makes it very easy to apply even in smaller areas.The packaging is very much identical to the NARS concealer.
* PRICE: INR 500 however if you are lucky enough like me you can definitely get this online for less. I got this for INR 399 😀 isn’t that great?? You can buy it from here
*MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE CONCEALER:
I brought the shade 20 Sand Sable. Although Maybelline had launched many shades for the concealer in the US but sadly in India only 3 shades were launched L So not everyone especially the duskier skin toned people will not find a match.
The three shades available are:
10 Light Leger, 20 Sand Sable and 25 Medium Moyen
The shade Sand Sable has a lot of yellow undertones to it which is great for Indian skin tones. The consistency of the product is neither too thick nor too runny but is somewhere in between which makes it good for blending. It gives medium coverage and is good for use as an under eye highlight. People with severe dark circles this is not the product for you as it can’t completely cover them. The finish is not matte and is somewhat oily and hence requires a powder to set. It doesn’t have any fragrance which is nice. It stays put for around 5 hours after which I observed that it started creasing. Also it does feel a bit heavy on the skin when applied but not too much. Its good for everyday use when high coverage is not a requirement.
- Has a doe foot applicator
- Does not have any fragrance
- Staying power is good given the price
- Lack of shades available
- Does not provide full coverage especially for dark circles.
*RATING: I would give this concealer a 4/5
Have you’ll tried this concealer? What was your experience? Feel free to share in the comments below!
Have a nice day 🙂